Monday, October 17, 2011

s.l.o.w.i.n.g d.o.w.n

I have had some wonderful days recently. 
Days filled with meaningful activity….

 

I have been privileged to talk with people I care about.

I have been included in conversations with people who care.

I have read some novels that kept me turning pages late into the night.

I have planned experiences for people to become more aware of what is happening to them in their workplace.

I am constructing opportunities for transformative change.

 

I have laughed with my family.

I have exercised my heart out.

I have walked outside in the brisk cold air.

I have kicked up the leaves with my shoes.

 

And I just realized something.

 

I have been moving too fast.

I am too busy.

It is now time for me to s.l.o.w d.o.w.n.

 

It is now time for me to breathe.

It is now time for me to return.

It is now time for me to connect with myself.

It is now time for presence.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment