Friday, October 28, 2011

FEAR.LESS

Dear Friends,

If you are not yet familiar with fearlessstories.com and the work of Ishita Gupta et al  then this is a great time to learn. I have been following the creation and growth of this online magazine since its inception. Their content is powerful, and I never fail to learn something that has lasting value for my life.

 

Today I am proud to be featured on their site. The piece is based on an interview I did with Ishita Gupta last year. I talk very personally about fear, survival strategies that have lost their power for me and how the lessons I have learned as a coach sustain me through the tough times..  

 

 

I hope you find it valuable. Please take a moment to leave a comment or reaction or even share your own story. And thank you too for sharing it widely in your own networks.

 

And don’t forget to peruse the archives. You will like what you find.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment