Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My wise future self #trust30

Speak what you think now in hard words, and tomorrow speak what tomorrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said today. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Imagine your future self, ie, you 10 years from now. If she were to send you a tweet or text message, what would she say...

 

Travel light: Love & Laughter, honey---it's all you need!

 

how would that tranform you or change what something you think do or believe today? 

 

It boils down to this. Rather than toiling and saving and striving and planning so that I could______________ (fill in the blank)...

I could have what I yearn for right now by bringing these qualities to all I do and all I am.

 

Yes, RIGHT NOW. 

 

I could have what I yearn for right now

 

Point made.

Point taken. 

 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment