Saturday, June 4, 2011

Travel...my porch in the Galilee #trust30

If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?

 

This is a tough one for me. I have been blessed with much travel in my life already.

During my 8 years growing up in Japan my family visited: Hong Kong, Guam, Thailand, Iran, Switzerland & England. During the years my husband worked at a travel company we travelled across the US as well as to Canada, France, Spain, revisited Japan and cruised the Caribbean. And I can no longer count the number of times I have been back and forth to Israel and hope to end my life there.

 

So Chris, I have to say that my sincerest wish is to sit on my porch in the Galilee and visit with family and friends sharing laughter and comfortable silences. I will continue to nurture my relationships, and appreciate all that comes to me in this life.  I will live truly, and we shall see….

No comments:

Post a Comment